|
I have to run 我赶时间
I have to run 是一句非常实用的口语,意思是我得抓紧时间,我得赶时间。run 的含义是奔跑,这里的意思是因为时间太紧,必须赶快。
Scene 1
A:I sorry, I must leave now.对不起,我现在必须离开。
B:Do you have something pressing?有要紧的事吗?
A:Yes, my boss called me back to work. I have to run.是啊, 我老板Call我回去工作,我得赶时间。
Scene 2
A: You look restless. What's wrong with you? 你看起来坐立不安,怎么啦?
B: I'd like to talk longer, but I really do have to run. I have to be at a meeting. at noon.我想多聊一会儿,不过我得赶时间,下午还有一个会议。
Scene 3
A: Helen, I don't mean to be rude, but I have to run.
海伦,不是我没礼貌,我得赶时间。
B: Oh, I'm sorry that I've kept you.对不起,我把您耽搁了。
Sentences
1. Please hurry. I have to run for an exam.
请快一点,我得赶时间参加考试。
2.I have to run for the flight.我得赶飞机。
3.I have to run for an appointment.我得赶时间去赴约。
We may be out of stock 可能脱销了
out of stock 这个短评的意思是卖完、无现货。你在购物的时候,常有这样的情况,当你千挑万选,选中了一件商品,但商店很可能已无货,售货员就可能脱口而出:We may be out of stock.
out of sth 是一个较为固定的组合,在口语中表示缺乏、没有,如out of danger 脱离危险,out of control 失去控制,out of sugar 糖用完了 out of work 失业了
Scene 1
A:I want to buy the current best-seller book, Secret.我想买那本时下最畅销的《秘密》。
B:I'm sorry. We may be out of stock.对不起,可能已经售完了。
Scene 2
A: Do you need any help? 我能帮忙吗?
B: Yes, do you have these shoes in size 6? 有6码的鞋码?
A: I'm not sure. We may be out of stock.我不能确定,恐怕已经脱销了。
Sentences
1. This book is out of stock. 这本书脱销了。
2.She's out of work.她下岗了。
3.We're out of practice.我们缺乏练习。 【已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】
|