|
Wish me luck! 祝我好运!
显然,这是一句很随便的用于祝福的话。当自己遇到困难,希望达成某种愿望,也许就会对自己的朋友说:Wish me luck! 祝我好运吧!
Luck (n.),指运气、命运、好运。by good luck,侥幸、凑巧;by ill luck, 不巧、不幸;press one's luck, 得寸进尺。
Scene 1
A:Today is the day we will play the big football game.今天我们要打一场足球赛。
B:Do you think you will win?你认为你们会赢吗?
A:I'm very nervous about it. Wish me luck! 我真担心,祝我好运吧!
Scene 2
A: I'm going to my interview now.我要去参加面试了。
B: For that acting job? 是那表演的活吗?
A: Yes, I hope I can get it. Wish me luck!是的,我希望能成功,替我祈祷吧!
Sentences
1. This is the first time I've fallen in love. Wish me luck!
这是我第一次坠入情网,祝我好运吧!
2. The university entrance exam starts tomorrow. Wish me luck!
明天高考就要开始了,祝我好运吧!
3. I invested all my money in the stock market. Wish me luck!
我把所有的钱都投到了证券市场,祝我好运吧!
4. I'm going to accept a challenging job in Beijing, wish me luck!
我将去北京接受一个具有挑战性的工作,祝我好运吧! 【已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】
|